Abortion is a human right, and is still a legal right in the majority of states.
If you live in a state that has banned abortion, you still have legal rights. We can help you understand those rights. The helpline is a free legal service. We are not a source of abortion pills, and we cannot tell you where to get or how to take abortion pills.
To reach the helpline at anytime
- call 844-868-2812
- or message us through our secure online form
- PLEASE NOTE: The secure form will send a confirmation email to the address you provide, even if you request a phone call. If you do not want to receive a confirmation email, please call and leave a message instead.
If you have been arrested or questioned by the police, let us know that in your message. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Please know that our helpline is receiving many calls right now and people with immediate legal needs are our top priority. We provide free, confidential legal advice, information, and, when needed, connections to other specialized attorneys.
What to expect when you contact us
- If you leave us a voicemail: Please leave your name, a number where we can call you back, if we can leave you a voicemail, the state where you live, and some information about why you’re calling.
- If you fill out our secure online form: Please let us know whether you prefer an email or phone call response. We know it is not always easy to make or receive phone calls – especially if you are Deaf, have hearing loss, or just prefer not to talk on the phone.
- We respond to all questions within 2 business days. If you are contacting us about a legal emergency, we will contact you within 24 hours.
- We will always keep your information confidential.
- Helpline attorneys can only answer questions about U.S. laws.